By ordering a commission from me, YOEBA ("the Artist", "I"), you ("the Client", "they") confirm to have read and agree to be legally bound by the following Terms of Service listed below. Failure to abide by the Terms of Service may result in a rejected/cancelled commission with or without a refund (depending on circumstances), and/ or a blacklist/public service announcement (in worst cases).
These Terms of Service may be subject to change without prior notice.
Section 1.1_WILL DRAW
I, the Artist, am willing to draw any of the following:
- >_Humanoids/Flat-faced anthros
- >_Original characters/Fan characters/Sonas
- >_All genders/races/sexualities/body types*
- (*Might struggle with heavier people, I'm working on it and am willing to try!)
- (*Only at select openings, will increase cost. Singles only for now)
- (i.e. Blood, cuts, bruises, scars, etc.)
Section 1.2_WILL NOT DRAW
I, the Artist, will NOT draw any of the following (if you're unsure, please ask):
- >_Offensive/Harmful Content
>_Sexualized underage characters (incl. Sh*ta/L*lis)
- (i.e. Racism, transphobia, homphobia, etc.
- (*Client is required to confirm with the artist beforehand whether or not a certain kink/fetish is acceptable.)
>_Real life people
>_Style replication of others' styles
- (*Kinsonas are acceptable.)
- >_The Artist has a right to refuse the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation.
- >_The Artist has a right to cancel the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation.*
>_The Client has a right to cancel the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation.*
- (*Whether the Client will receive a full/partial/no refund depends on the situation and stage of completion of said commission.)
>_The Artist has full right to upload the commission on any/all social media, UNLESS specified by the Client beforehand to keep the commission private.
>_Payment is to be made AFTER the Client and Artist agree on the commission form.
>_The Artist is NOT responsible for any missing or incorrect information on the form, However, I may ask for additional info if needed.
>_The Artist will NOT work with deadlines or rush orders due to personal health circumstances.
>_The Artist does NOT work on a "first come first serve" basis. I will work on things on my own pace.
>_The Client may contact the Artist at any time to ask for a progress check on the commission, but no more than once every week.*
- (*Whether the client will receive a full/partial/no refund depends on the situation and stage of completion of said commission.)
>_The Client may ask for major changes in the SKETCH PHASE only (i.e. Pose change, expression change, etc).
- (*I reply fastest through Twitter DMs.)
>_The Artist holds NO RESPONSIBILITY over images that the Client may have lost and is not obligated to look for the images for the Client.
- Beyond that, only very minor changes are allowed (i.e. Small details, hue change of an area like the hair, etc).
Section 3_IMAGE RIGHTS
- >_The Client may NOT edit the completed commission beyond cropping/color filering (i.e. To be used as an icon on social media).
- >_The Client may use/reupload the completed commission for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL use only, but only if there is proper credit given to the Artist (@YOEBA) and a linkback to any of the Artist's social media provided.
- >_The Client may NOT claim the commission as their own work, whether they did or did not make any edits to the commission.
- >_The Artist does not claim ownership to any of the characters portrayed in the commission. Characters belong to their respective creator(s).
- >_The commission will be done digitally.
>_All commissions will be done in the style ordered. I, the Artist will NOT replicate styles other than my own.
>_All commissions will be in PNG format with canvas dimensions ranging from around 500px-2000px (depending on commission).
- *There will be no hard copies.
- *The Client is paying for a service/digital good and will not require shipping of any kind.
>_All commissions will be sent through e-mail or PM on the social media the commission was originally requested on with the full sized PNG file attached.
>_Unless specified not to upload the commission to the public, all commissions may be posted on the Artist's social media, resized and watermarked.
- *The Client may NOT ask for a specified canvas size for the commission.
Depending on the desired style and queue, the estimated turnaround is about one (1) week to three (3) months at the latest.
- *Commissions will be posted on the Artist's social media after the Client has received and approved the original and unmarked commission file.
- *The Client may choose to remain anonymous when the Artist publicly uploads the commission.
- *The Client may ask to have the commission private and unposted (Preferrably prior to the commission being started).
- *Other life circumstances may or may not come up at any time during this period, which may cause me, the Artist to take longer. The Client will be notified of any delays.
- >_Payment is to be made no more than 24 hours after the commission form confirmation and approval.
- >_Payment is to be made through PayPal or Ko-Fi only.
- >_PayPal payment is to be sent in USD (United States Dollars) only.
- >_Payment is made through a paypal.me link (unless paying through Ko-Fi).
- >_The Client does not need to pay extra for any of the PayPal fees.
- >_When paying through PayPal, please select "goods or service" and make sure the "Address" box is set to "No address required."
- >_If the Client/Artist cancels the commission for whatever reason, the Client may or may not receive a full/partial refund, depending on how much of the commission has been finished:
>_The Client will not be refunded if they are unsatisfied with the commission.
- Nothing has been started yet = 100% Full refund
- Sketch stage = 65% Refund
- Lineart stage = 25% Refund
- Coloured/Rendered = 0% No refund
- *The Client will NOT receive files if refunded. The Client may NOT use any of the WIPs sent to them if refunded and has no rights to those images.
- *If the Client is unsatisfied with the commission, the Artist is willing to discuss and make minor edits (ex. adjusting colours), up to a maximum of two (2) times after correspondence. Any desired major changes (ex. reposing, colour scheme change, etc.) will be rejected.
- *The only major revisions permitted are details that the Artist may have missed and was specified by the Client in the order form/correspondence while the commission was still in the SKETCHING/LINEART stage (ex. missing tattoo that's essential to the character's design). If these details were not mentioned in the form or pointed out when shown WIPs, they will not be added past the SKETCHING/LINEART stage.